Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hate is such a strong word...

Except to display my affection for this...


Day 11's photo challenge is a picture of something you hate.  Yes, I HATE HATE HATE needles. Especially when they are taking blood.  In fact, looking at this picture has me ready to pass out right now.  Okay, so maybe it's more of a fear.  But my fear causes me to hate them.

Another thing I hate?  These places...



Hospitals.  Why you ask?  Well...........First, there are a lot of needles in these buildings.  Second, you rarely ever go for a good reason.  Third, the over sanitized smell makes me gag.  Fourth, there is a lot of waiting around.  Fifth, there are a lot of emotional, nervous, sick people. 

While I am grateful for doctors and nurses and the medical developments our country has, I have spent my share of time in hospitals and I have come to dislike them very much. 

Needless to say, between my hatred of needles and hospitals, I am very thankful God didn't call me to be a medical professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment