Sunday, November 1, 2009

Dee Oh for the Bee Oh

Last night at 9:00, the husband informs me that he is completely out of deodorant and won't have any to use... on the day of a football game. Not good. Although, those boys don't smell like they use it if you get a good whiff of them after the game. Anyway, today I decided I better take a trip to Wally World and drop off some deodorant at his school before practice. So off I go.

I walk into the aisle with deodorant and go to his brand... only to realize that I don't know his particular scent. I never really took notice.... he always takes care of grabbing it when we are in the store and we use different bathrooms, so I never see it. So, I started grabbing, uncapping and sniffing. Hmmm, Fresh...that one smells like him, I think that is it. No wait, maybe it is Pure Sport.. I mean, he is a sporty guy..... well, that one smells like him too. Why do two different scents smell so much alike?? Then I realized there are the deodorants and the clear deodorants. Pretty sure I've never seen deodorant stains on his shirts, so it had to be the clear.. Suddenly, I realize that this is probably close to the feeling men get buying feminine products... or shampoo...or probably just about anything for women. Poor fellows. I finally picked Fresh... I liked it better........ which of course meant... it was the wrong one. Oh well, at least he won't smell of body odor tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment