Monday, November 29, 2010

30 Days of Fun :)

A friend posted this on Facebook and I decided since I have been very uninspired in my blog writing, I'd use this for the next month... or so :)  The idea is to just post a picture, but I think I can do better than that!

Day 01 - A Picture of Yourself and Ten Facts.


Look to your left for said picture of me :)   I assume the facts are to be about me... so here it goes.


10 "Little Known" Facts:

1.  I started college with a major in Youth Ministry. And to this day, I regret dropping it due to the opinions of a few.

2. I wish I could be a vegetarian. I have almost convinced myself that I could do it if I tried, but my other half keeps me from trying! :P

3. I had a slight case of the measles when I was a kid.   I got the MMR shot and it caused me to break out in awful itchy bumps.  In middle school.  I thought my life was going to end.  Luckily my mom let me stay home.  She's pretty cool.  OHHHHHH, hold that thought......

4.  My mom is pretty much awesome. The older I get, the awesome-er she gets :) 

5.  I can sign.  Sort of.  I get nervous when I have to use sign language though, so it doesn't LOOK like I know it! 

6.  At one point in my life, I knew how to play the piano, recorder, guitar and drums.  Nothing advanced.  We're talking Hot Cross Buns and Mary Had a Little Lamb. 

7.  I moved 5 times before I graduated elementary school.  All that early moving experience paid off when it was time to pack up and go to and from college every year.  

8.  I don't make my bed everyday.  In fact, I might make it once a month.  I consider it my rebellious side.  HAHA. 

9.  I am a pickle snob.  While I will eat a pickle that is given to me, if I am buying for me, I get Claussen.  I hope I don't crave pickles while I am pregnant though because Claussen isn't the cheapest brand and they NEVER have coupons!

10. I hate the Swiffer and I think I'm the only person in America who does.  Seriously, I'd rather get down on my hands and knees than attempt to "clean" the floors using that stick and napkin.

Well, that's all folks.  Now you know everything there is to know about me ;)

2 comments:

  1. I like the Swiffer duster but not the mop either. I "sort of" make my bed... I throw the bedspread up over the pillows every morning. When my mom is here visiting though, I have to make it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing when my mom is here. hehe

    ReplyDelete