Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's Picture Season!

So I finally broke out my camera again. Man, I miss taking pictures!

So here are some pictures of us coloring Easter Eggs while Russ was in town...

We always have competitions on the best eggs at our house and as Russ says "Kacey always wins, hers always look awesome and mine look crappy" Hey, he said it, not me :)

So, here is my batch of eggs... with my wedding egg in the middle :)


Then, gotta love her... Katie made a Junior... or should I say 'Junoir' Bridesmaid Egg for herself :)


She also decided to win the ugliest egg contest:


And we had a tie in the Sports category :) We gave one award for NCAA and one for NFL :)







In other picture related news... Katie started softball season. I love watching kids play sports. They are so into it one minute and then they are staring at the birds in the sky... Like here... I don't know what she was doing... her glove was off... Runner is on second... you are on third Katie... put that glove on girl!



She did well though... she was serious when she got up to bat. Of course I was behind the plate when she hit a beautiful shot past second base... but I made it around to the opening (gotta love fences when you are trying to get a good shot) in time to get her on second base







And finally, when I was leaving the park that night, the sunset was beautiful over the farm that is right next to the park. Not the greatest picture because of the cars traveling on the gravel road created dust... plus I took it from inside my car... while driving (smile)... but these nature pictures are my favorite... its a simple reminder of God's beauty and awesome-ness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment