Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Coupon Craziness

As a follow up to yesterday, I recently found this website called Southern Savers that I am addicted to.  The lady is A-MAZING!  I have been saving over 50% on every grocery bill which is great -- more money for the "fun" shopping!

I love that coupons save money, but I don't love fumbling over coupons in the aisles while 10 people push their way around me.   So I took this lady's advice and put a system into place that works great for me.  It requires a binder, some baseball card collector sheets (like this), a little bit of patience and maybe some orgami skills.   :)  Just kidding, it wasn't that bad.

So here is the end product.   Each coupon has it's own little "cubby hole"  And I sorted the pages out by condiments, canned foods, snacks, breakfast foods, baking goods, beverages, meats, frozen food and dairy.  Pretty much the aisles of the grocery store that I shop at. Some of the monster coupons have to be folded in half to fit, but you can make it work.  Its a hundred times better than the big stack of craziness I had going on in my purse.  And my purse is sure happy for the extra space :)

No comments:

Post a Comment