Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Back in Time

Today's picture assignment takes us back quite a few years.  Back to the time when television was GOOD.  Day 03 calls for "A Picture of the Cast from Your Favorite Show". 

Anyone out there remember TGIF on ABC?






TGIF had a line-up of shows that I loved (and still love to watch re-runs).  I don't think I can pick a single show as my favorite, so here are my favorites.


(Gotta love the outfits!  Kimmi's sweater is dashing!)

The modern day Brady Bunch here. (Another secret to add to the stash I gave on Monday....I had a big crush on J.T.  And I wanted to be just like Al.)
Who couldn't love this crew?


All this reminiscing about when TV was good made me think of one other favorite....


Then there are all the good cartoons we used to have... Smurfs, Care Bears, The Flintstones, Popeye, Rocky and Bullwinkle, The Jetson's (which reminds me, shouldn't we be flying around in our "cars" by now?!).... I could go on for days.




Oh to go back to when television programs were good....

No comments:

Post a Comment