Monday, December 6, 2010

A laugh a day

FINALLY an easy photo challenge.

Day 8 - A photo that makes you laugh

I have a gazillion of this.  (Hey, did you know gazillion is really a word/number?!  I was ready for the little red line to pop up under it, but it didn't!)

Anyway, back to funny pictures.  Most of my funny pictures are of my family.  Like these...

My favorite picture

Two gooftballs

This is a little game we play on car rides.  We pretend to run past the cars we are passing.  Or if a car goes past us, we run in slow motion.  Much more fun than the license plate game!
Giving mom a "silly shot" My brothers face and shaved head cracks me up.

Hmmm, now that I look at all these, the common denominator is my goofy brother.  He certainly has a way to make people smile.  I have a good one of my mom, but the problem is, she is the keeper of all embarrassing photos of me.  So you'll just have to believe me that she is funny too :)

1 comment:

  1. Its always good to have a family that likes to laugh!

    ReplyDelete