Sunday, December 5, 2010

Puppy Love

These photo challenges really have me thinking hard....

Day 07 - A Picture of Your Childhood Crush

Well, since I didn't grow up in such a digital/technological era as kids these days, I didn't have my camera phone in 3rd grade to take a picture of the first kid I can remember having a crush on.  I think I have the class picture somewhere, but I don't have a scanner.  So... here is what I remember.  His first name was Nick and he sat right behind me in class.  He was a cute kid -- spiky blonde hair, blue eyes and he was funny.  And he picked on me.  Which, in third grade, was a sure sign that he liked me too. But I moved to a new house and school at the end of the year, so that is where that story ended.  :P

1 comment:

  1. I remember my first "love" who ironically has the same first name as my son and had piercing blue eyes just like Paul (hubby). Young love *sigh* so long ago that was.

    ReplyDelete