Saturday, December 4, 2010

Trading Places

Day 6 - A Picture of a Person You'd Love to Trade places with for a day

This assignment is interesting for sure.   Let's think of the options....






Nah.  Not into the tech-y stuff.  I'd like to trade bank accounts though ;)   NEXT!



UMMM, I'd need more than a day in his shoes to fix things.  Although, I could make for a REALLY fun press conference :)  NEXT!!!!!!






Now THIS is the man I'd love to trade places with.  My beloved husband.  He isn't rich or famous.  But he can be complicated to me.  So  I'd like to experience a day in his world to know what he thinks and feels so I could understand and serve him better!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. I'd like to do that w/ my hubby too. Might learn a thing or two even after all these years! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that it would be nice to trade days with my Hubby just so I could better understand what seems to me an insane thinking at times lol.

    ReplyDelete