Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tonight's Fun

Today's photo challenge is a little unclear to me, but I'm going to do what I can.

Day 3 - A photo of your night

Yeah... crickets chirped after I read that challenge.  My night?  Surely there is a word missing.  My prom night?  My favorite night?  My least favorite night?   Just my night?  Eek, I have to find something exciting to do so I can get a picture!

So... here is a picture of my night:

Yup, I baked gingerbread men.  (No, I really didn't just make this up to be exciting, I actually HAD to do it for a children's program on Saturday.)  and now my house smells delish!!!

Run Run as fast as you can... you can't catch me... I'm the gingerbread man. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I haven't done gingerbread men in AGES! I can almost "smell" them! Yum!

    your "missing adjective" was hysterical. Wait 'til your MY age. Oh my (yawn!)

    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete