Tuesday, December 7, 2010

BFF's

Like OMG(osh)!  Sorry, I couldn't help the teenage expressions.

So, let me start of by saying that last night, I decided that Facebook was taking up too much of my time and I banned myself from it for awhile.  I'm still not sure what I'm thinking because I'm having serious withdrawal right now.  This afternoon I realized that my list of photo challenges was on Facebook  Oops.  But I held true to my word... I just found a 30 day challenge on Google.  It looks similar.  So this is the one I'm using.

According to the list, Day 9's challenge is a picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

Easy peasy.  Cliche.  But easy.  Hands down Jesus has gotten me through the most.  I have some amazing friends here on Earth who have been there through the ups and downs, but Jesus has walked beside me for much longer.  He is the bestest friend.  He has listened to me and guided me.  He has stood behind me and pushed me out of my comfort zone.  He has pulled me out of places I should have never been. He has picked me up off the ground carried me through things I didn't think I'd make it through.  

I don't really have a picture of Jesus, but here is an artist's depiction.



Cast your cares on Him, He cares for you. Put your trust in Him, He's faithful and true. Bring your burdens to the Lord, He will carry you

No comments:

Post a Comment