Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Back to Reality

OH.MY.STARS.

http://www.bluepalace.gr/bluepalace/frontend/index.jsp

This is where we've decided we want to honeymoon. Isn't it fabulous? My Nikon is jumping for joy at this one. Russ had his finance class researching budget honeymoon spots... something tells me this isn't budget.

Since things are going to be really crazy with our jobs and Russ' required two week training that conveniently happens the day after our wedding and then football season, we aren't going to get to take a big honeymoon until next winter at the least. At first, I was a little bummed, but it's not so bad....I'm thinking that next winter when there is eight inches of snow on the ground, I'd love to be in Greece :) But anyway, enough with my daydreaming....

I called the dress shop today because I haven't heard a word from them since December and I was starting to wonder..... she kept me on hold for like 15 minutes... the store is not that big. When she came back, she didn't sound so good and I was a little worried that the dress hadn't been ordered. I held my breath.... and she said they've had it there since January 15th....!?!?! Super... thanks for calling me.

Ah, the joys of a wedding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment