Monday, March 9, 2009

Welcome to the World Of Blogging

Well folks, here I am.... with a blog. I never quite thought I'd be here, but I found myself intrigued by the amount of blogs I'm reading lately and how much I actually learn from them. So I thought I'd create on of my own... someone may learn something from me, or I may just learn things about myself. I've always loved to journal, but never done it online. So here it goes.

There is no telling what I'll have to say on here, I couldn't pick just one subject. Over the next few months, it will most likely pertain to the wedding planning. And that'll be great for those of you who aren't able to make it... you can see the crazy details I've been spending all my time on! But there may be days that my philosophy side kicks in and has something to say. Or my little sister might say the simplest thing to me that really makes me wonder if she is really only 10 years old! But she is growing up so fast... it makes me feel old!

Anyway, now that I've wasted an hour setting this thing up, I'm going to go watch Dancing with the Stars and enjoy the rest of my evening! Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment